Winnebago View Product Information
Winnebago RVs with the Truma AquaGo Hot Water System
Truma is a company that manufactures innovative RV appliances of unparalleled quality. Started in 1949, the company’s roots began small, but it has since grown into one of the leading RV appliance suppliers. Truma prides itself on four key objectives: 1) Quality, providing best in class products. 2) Innovation, their passion for innovative products continues to shape the future. 3) Technology, American recreation powered by state-of-the-art technology. 4) Luxury, turning RV life into 5 star vacationing.
Winnebago uses Truma appliances in a number of their RVs. The Winnebago EKKO, Forza, and View/Navion each include the Truma AquaGo Hot Water System, the industry’s only true instant water heater.
Continue reading to learn more about what makes it the Truma AquaGo the most powerful water heater on the market and perfect for your Winnebago RV.
Truma AquaGo instant water heaters are perfectly equipped to enhance the comfort of all of your RV adventures. The Truma AquaGo allows you to quickly adjust water temperature just like at home while enjoying an unlimited supply of hot water without the risk of scalding. The AquaGo system is also capable of maintaining temperatures even after turning the water off and then back on again.
The Truma AquaGo includes the convenience of an interior control panel. This provides operation of the water heater from the comfort of inside the vehicle and includes selection of operating modes, including eco, comfort, or off, and the semi-automated decalcification “clean” mode.
The benefits of the Truma AquaGo are easily apparent, but how exactly does it work? The Truma AquaGo instant water heater connects the vehicle’s fresh water supply with the hot water system. When the appliance is switched on, the burner starts automatically once the hot water faucet is open and the flow of water is greater than approximately 0.4 gallons per minute. The control adjusts the heater output based on flow and inlet water temperature, allowing it to maintain an outlet temperature of around 120°F. A built-in temperature stabilizer minimizes any temperature fluctuations at the faucet or show by mixing with cold water.
Additional Advantages of the Truma AquaGo System include:
Most Powerful Water Heater on the Market
- Constant water temperature, even with high and low flow rates
- Microprocessor controlled stepless burner management between 20,000 and 60,000 BTU
- Operates at flow rates below 0.4 gallons per minute
Simple Maintenance with “Easy Drain Lever”
- Only instant water heater that can be decalcified with Truma decalcification tablets
- Semi-automatic cleaning: slide tablets into Easy Drain Level filter and interior Truma AquaGo control panel guides the user through decalcification process
- Open Easy Drain Level for quick winterization as water is diverted away from vehicle – eliminates water staining and need for special tools
- Reusable filter cartridge protects internal components
To find out more about the Truma AquaGo Water Heater found in the Winnebago EKKO, Forza, and View/Navion, contact a Lichtsinn RV Consultant today.